Dial-out Firewall Router --- A low cost office Internet connection concept.
What is it?
A dialup firewall router allows you to share one dialup Internet account, one telephone
line and one modem with your colleagues in your office. In most cases, Internet is used mainly for electronic mail
and some light web browsing in an office. If this describes your office, our dialup firewall router with
56kbps* link will provide you with the most cost effective way of Internet connection for a group of office
* Subject to your ISP's provision.
How's it connected?
- It can let everyone in your office send or receive emails and browse the web concurrently
through a single modem connection.
- It can automatically redial for connection if the line suddenly drops or if the line
- It can detect your Internet activity. When you need Internet connection, it will automatically
dialup to your ISP while it will automatically hang up when no more usage is needed.
- It has built-in firewall capability which can guard against intrusion from global Internet
to your office LAN.
- It can be upgraded to use two or three modem links** so as to double or trible
the Internet connection speed for future expansion.
- It is compatible with most of your existing networking environment like Netware, Microsoft
Networking, AppleTalk, or any other networking protocols that you are using.
- It is easy to install and setup (less than an hour on average).
** Subject to your ISP's provision.
- It saves your equipment cost since you only need one modem.
- It saves your Internet dialup account since you only need one account for your office.
- It saves your telephone line rental since only one line is needed for connection.
- It saves yout time since the dialup firewall router will handle the dialup and redial
Please contact our sales team at 2375-4341 or email to us at email@example.com.
Back to Products Page
| Home | Products | Services
| Feedback |
Copyright ©1998 Cyber Channel International Ltd. All rights reserved.